Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hope





Met you when all was down
Came to me like a whisper
Throwing a life line were paramedics had failed
Took to your side with no hesitation
Hope, you bring a whole new world to me

Like a star you shine upon me so bright
Like summer rains you nourish me like a flower garden
Like a new born, my veins are filled with new life
Every day of my life is lived in the solace of your name
Hope, you are my whole life and my breathe

With you by my side, living is easy
Past failures and heartaches are easily forgotten
The thought of you is the vehicle to carry me through the day
With you by my side, no mountain is too high
Hope, I keep on hoping

When the chips are down, no one else is there for me
When skies are grey, in you I find solace and comfort
When times are hard, you always pave the way for me
Stopping at nothing to make me comfortable and smile again
Hope, you are my one and only best friend

Your positive spirit carries me through turbulent times
No harm will ever come my way when you by my side
Life challenges become, but none events
With you in my life, I’m a victor and winner
Hope, you are my Alfa and Omega

No comments:

Post a Comment